Sunday 31 May 2009

ARIEL MOORE'S NEW SONG!


UPDATE #1!


It seems a long time since I posted, not really! LOL! Guess what font I'm using? It's Arial, get it...Ariel Moore. Anyway, I'm loving this song from Ariel Moore! Wow, hasn't she got talent?! She's amazing! I've been searching everywhere for this song for you guys, so I finally got it and well, I made this picture for Ariel to show how supportive I am of her and how amazing I think she is! This song is called: "Up Againest The Wall" and it was kind of a struggle finding it on YouTube and I didn't wanna use some rubbish video so I thought I'd just make this for you guys! Take a listen and you won't just find that Ariel's a back up singer from the Clique Girlz, she's gonna go down in history. I can't believe she didn't have big parts because this is plain amazing! Now, this website is called: Clique Girlz Music N More, I know that the 2 Clique Girlz are Paris and Destinee Monroe but this is for former Clique Girlz as well: Ariel Moore & Sara Diamond. This is Ariel Moore's offical youtube account: www.youtube.com/havemoorefun and this is Sara Diamonds: www.youtube.com/saradiamondmusic. I've talked to both of them, they are really nice! This is my youtube: www.youtube.com/xsugaprincesshx. Go on and take a look! I'm blabbing on so, well this is my first update, stay tuned! Thanks, Heather. PS I TRIED TO GET THIS SONG IN BEST QUALITY AS I COULD :) ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment